Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Project 365

Days 18-25

Day 18
Day 18. I love these slippers. They are so cozy!

Day 19
Day 19. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. I love this man for many reasons. He will wear a bead bracelet with his name on it just because his son made it for him without caring what anyone else thinks. Makes me fall in love with him all over again.

Day 20
Day 20. My cat loves my husband. She is always smooshing her face against him to get his attention and love!

Day 21
Day 21. He looks so big now. He was looking at movies at the library and this one had an alien holding a woman. He said "This is a scary movie. I don't think I'd like it"

Day 22
Day 22. My cute kiddos at Sweet Tomatoes. We spent the day with my husbands family to celebrate his birthday!

Day 23
Day 23. I love my cats two toned eyes. He is a GORGEOUS cat!

Day 24
Day 24. We got this desk yesterday from my sisters in-laws! So happy. It's so much better than the table that was falling apart that we were using!

Day 25
Day 25. Had tea with my sister :) Yum!


Wordish Wednesday

3 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Awesome pictures!! Those slippers are way too cute!

grace martin said...

awww what a sweet family :)

Dominique@Delightfully Domesticated said...

Lovely pictures!! Following you back!

-Take care,
Dominique
http://gnarlynotes.blogspt.com