Tuesday, February 8, 2011

25 years old!

+Yesterday was my birthday!

+-I turned 25 years old and I think my warranty has expired!

-I woke up at about 3 am on my birthday with my hips and lower region of my torso just aching!

-My shoulder too hurt really bad and I couldn't use it for the entire day. What a WONDERFUL way to spend my birthday!

-I have not gotten my present yet.

+I am getting a sewing machine.

-I can't get it until our taxes come back, but H&R Block is holding our money to collect interest on it. How rude! lol

-We also need the money for food.

-Our kitchen is void of anything healthy to eat and it bites.

+I got my replacement phone in the mail today!

+This is such a relief as the temp phone I have been using doesn't work properly and it was driving me insane!

+I love my husband.

+I love my kids.

+I love taking pictures

-I feel like I fail at taking any decent pictures.

-Not many people have signed up for my giveaway.

+25 weeks along and baby is wiggling and kicking like mad!

-I feel like a fat cow whale!

-I haven't been able to comment as much as I would like on other blogs as I'd like

+I love entering giveaways!

+I have won 2 already!

-My house is much too hot and I am tired of sweating. What am I going to do when it warms up and I am heavily pregnant?

-I don't feel like a good blogger :O

And that is all I can think of at the moment. I need to do an "About Me" post here soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! I turn 26 next month. You are not old and neither am I. YAY SEWING MACHINE. You take gorgeous pictures-- much better than a lot of bloggers and I'm envious of your editing. I don't have an editing program... and if I did I wouldnt know how to use it. Of course you feel fat you have a baby growing inside you. I'm going to enter your giveaway now! I've never won one, but maybe because I am terrible at entering! I was at my biggest in south Florida in August. IT WAS HOT.

Moments and Impressions said...

Happy Birthday and have fun with your new toy!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sorry to hear the minuses....

at least you have a baby inside you to explain your aches... I am just 39 and old and worn down.

..... just wanted to swing by and make sure I say "hi" to my boggy-friends. (and vote for their blogs when applicable)