Friday, May 6, 2011

Grump.

I have got to be the grumpiest person alive right now.

My unborn son is HUGE and I am MISERABLE.
I have been taking Evening Primrose Oil and drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea to try and get my body to start progressing more since my last appt at 1 1/2 cm dilated.
It's been a week and yesterday along with the supplements and tea my friend Kym and I went on TWO walks. I ended up in pain and almost went to the hospital due to the contractions as well.

Well on the way to the hospital I decided I just wanted to go home and lay down and relax. I came home. Still contracting but fell asleep.

I woke up several times last night from contractions and some would be so strong my intestines would hurt and start cramping up.

I am up this morning. No more contractions really. I am glad I didn't go to the hospital because I HATE going, just to be sent home without a baby but with one BIG BILL.


I figured I would go if it got super bad or if my water broke. Which neither happened, and my appointment was today so I would see what he had to say.

I broke down crying today when I husband left for work. All I wanted was for him to stay home with me because I am SOOO tired and miserable, but he had to go.

I am in desperate need of help. I feel like I can't do anything right now because I am so sleep deprived and sore. I guess I will just have to suck it up and deal with it.


Two pics from one of our walks yesterday.
Judah and Grace on the swing

Elijah sleeping!!

1 comment:

NANCY said...

Love the sleeping baby pic!!! Adorable!

Hope you're having fantastic Tuesday!

Nancy

I'm your newest follower. If you'd like to follow back, you can find me at http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com