Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friends

The other day my friend Kym came over to hang out with me and the kids.
Her daughter Grace is 3 and just about as tall as Judah my 5 year old! Big girl.
Also I got to be at Graces birth and her little brother Elijah's birth I was the photographer.
I don't know if I posted about that or not, but I feel pretty good that I was special enough to be able to attend both births.

I have attended 5 births (not counting my own childrens births).
I was there when my niece Becca was born, when my niece Addie was born, when my friend Autumn had her baby Violet, when Kym had her two babies.

I can honestly say there is nothing more amazing than watching new little lives come into this world.

I think about life all the time. How amazing it is really. How we are born into this world so tiny and helpless and grow to be old and wise. It's pretty interesting to think about!


Pictures of my friends baby Elijah and Ari.
Oh and Elijah is 2 months older that Ari. My kid is BIG!

IMG_7496
IMG_7494
IMG_7493
IMG_7492
IMG_7491
IMG_7489
How cute are they!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Marlee said...

They are adorable! Found you at the Build My Blog hop and am glad I did, am a happy new follower :).

http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! I'm following you from B.M.B.F!
I hope you visit me and return the
follow:0)