Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So tired

I am so tired.
I feel like my body can't handle what is required of it.

I am so exhausted all the time. and I just want to sleep most of the time.
I tend to be grumpy too often and too snappy with everyone.
I wish to not be so.

That being said I lead an amazing life, though boring at times, I really am blessed.

I am blessed to know Jesus Christ as my personal Savior, as I know he takes care of me in situations that I could have never gotten through without my relationship with Him.

I have an amazing husband who loves me and sticks by my side through thick and thin.

An amazingly smart, handsome and sweet 5 year old little man.

A beautiful, goofy, precious 2 (almost 3) little girl.

And a big, cuddly, happy but serious 2 month old little boy.

I have parents who love me and still sacrifice their own comforts and finances when their children/grandchildren are in need.

I have the best sisters anyone could ask for, they are my best friends.

I have a new friendship that was/is/has been found in an unlikely place with my sisters ex boyfriends new girlfriend. She and I just click.

I have amazing inlaws who love and pray for us daily.

I am blessed through my husbands job that keeps a roof over our heads and food in our stomachs.

I am just blessed all around. I couldn't have asked for a better life.
This is the best life ever, better than I ever imagined!

Hubby n me

Haha I was 7+ cm dilated and not on pain at all lol
This was when I was in labor with Ari. 7+ cm and I wasn't in any pain

Bubbles

picplz_upload

Lunch at Kalis house.

Lunch at kalis

Whistle blowing

Miss Kendra getting dressed

Pretty lady

Cute silly boy

picplz_upload

picplz_upload

Babysitting Kendra! Ari likes it I think lol

Just chillin'

Glowing eyes cat. She's cute but such a butthead

Stair way.

Panties heads!
Panties Heads!

Yarn rosettes!!

Cute RaeRae.

Hubby n baby.

I love miss rae rae

Being crafty while kids run wild

Made a super cute headband!

Got my NILMDTS bumper sticker, training book and so on
I am a volunteer photographer for this amazing group called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. If you don't know what it is, check it out at www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org.

2

4

IMG_8458

IMG_8457

IMG_8456

IMG_8455

IMG_8446

IMG_8445

IMG_8444

IMG_8436

IMG_8428

IMG_8427

IMG_8424

IMG_8423

IMG_8422

IMG_8421

IMG_8420

IMG_8417

IMG_8415

IMG_8409

IMG_8400

IMG_8385

IMG_8384

IMG_8370

IMG_8369

IMG_8366

IMG_8359

My new kitty. Zig Zag

No comments: