Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Boys will be Boys

So yesterday when I picked Judah up from school his teacher told me he had face planted right onto the concrete at recess.
My boy had a lump on his forehead and some scratches on the lump, then he had scraped his elbow and knee as well.

They got him to the nurses office and got him all cleaned and fixed up.

I asked Judah if he wanted to go have lunch with daddy or if he wanted to go to the park for a play date. (His class does occasional class play dates after school). Of course my banged up, limping boy chose to go to the park. He had a lot of fun.

It must have been a miracle (note the sarcasm) because when I had asked him if he was SURE he wanted to go to the park he said "Oh I am feeling a little better now" and by the time we got there he was running around and having a blast.

Sadly I didn't take photos of the event since Ari was fussy and turns out he was not feeling so hot. We even left early.

Jonathan and I both ended up sick and not feeling well too. So we spent the rest of the day at home relaxing as much as possible.

Here are some pictures of Judah's owies!

3

2

No comments: