Thursday, March 1, 2012

DITL from a few days back!

This DITL was from Saturday.
I just wanted to post because I thought it was fun and I also love reading other peoples DITL's!

So here is my Saturday in pictures.

1
Wake up!

2
Make the kidlets breakfast!

3
Ora is still tired but insists on watching the oatmeal cook and exclaims "MOMMY IT 'SPLODED" when it bubbled over.

4
Hubby cuddles Ari while he eats

5
I hop on the comp for a bit.

6
My mommy picks me up.

7
We are headed to Weight Watchers. Time to get skinny!

8
Have to pick up my sister first.

9
My adorable nephew. He has eczema and scratches himself too much!

10
We get coffee.

11
12
13
Cute baby!

14
We go out to lunch after weight watchers.

15
I get a quesadilla salad explosion! YUM

16
Mom drops me off at my van (which hubby left over night at my sisters place.

17
I drive home

18
Finally get home!

19
Walk in to be surprised that the hubby cleaned the living room.

20
We then geek out and watch some star trek.

21
iCrochet.

22
Hubby takes off to get the van fixed and go to a brewery so I turn on Monk.

23
Feed a baby.

24
My cute cat

25
Talk to hubby. I don't really wanna go out.

26
So I read my google feed on my phone.

27
28
Baby takes a nap in my arms

29
while Judah and Ora play on PBS kids.

30
Very short nap.

34
After Jonny gets home I kick the kids off the computer so I can edit some pictures.

35
Get a couple things ready to mail out.

36
37
Take two more pics of my cat

then we all go to bed! And that was my day :P

No comments: