Sunday, March 25, 2012

Friday at the Zoo

On Friday Judah had a field trip to the zoo.
I found a sitter at the last minute and was a chaperone.
We took the bus to the zoo.

They didn't have seatbelts on busses when I went to school but apparently they do now!

Well the zoo was fun, but we were like rushed through.
They tried to see everything in the few hours we had, so I didn't get very many pictures.

Well I was so ready to go home when the time came.
I was sore all over.
I thought I was over my sickness but ended up getting treated for strep on Saturday. I really hope I didn't get anyone else sick! I feel bad.

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

2

1

14
Judah was pooped by the end of the day.

After that I picked up Ora and Ari from Nana's house and then we came home.
We picked up daddy and went with him to pick up his meds.
Came home and I slept...

That was our Friday

5 comments:

Courtney B said...

Friday sounds like it was a busy but FUN day! Love the pictures :)

Janice said...

I found your blog through the Blog Hop Everyday Hop. I loved the pictures. I followed you on GFC and didn't see any other ways or I would have. I too am a believer and blog at http://drawingthelinesomewhere.com Keep up the great work.

Amy Nielson said...

love going to the zoo! and they have seatbelts on buses now? wow, i had no idea :)

Make it Create by Lilly Ashley said...

Good pics! The zoo is so much fun. New GFC follower from the blog hop, hope you're having a good week! =)

annies home said...

I used to love field trips with the kids how sweet I am a new follower of yours come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com