Thursday, November 15, 2012

I laughed... #WritersWorkshop #NaBloPoMo

I am pretty sure this counts.
This is an old video of my Judah.
My sister and I were at Target when we realized Judah was TERRIFIED of the masks.
Being the mom that I am, I thought this was HILARIOUS and recorded it.
I love how he is talking to me, looks to the side and then almost does a double take and jumps before crying!
Oh my word. I hadn't seen this video in a LONG time and when we were watching it this week we all had a good laugh.

Judah especially thought it was funny.
I have desensitized him since then and now the kid rarely gets scared of anything.
He has not stopped talking about it since watching it :)



Did this video make you smile or laugh?
Or did it make you think I am the worst mom in the world?
Leave a comment and let me know!

I am linking up here:
Mama’s Losin’ It

No comments: