Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sorrow... #NaBloPoMo

It is with great sadness that I have this subject to even post about.

My friend Sammy lost her beautiful 2 year old son, Bram, in a tragic accident.

He was hit by a car in a parking lot in Littleton.

I can't even put into words the sorrow I feel for Sammy and her family. Bram was taken too soon!

bram
Such a beautiful little boy.

He has three brothers as well and I can't even imagine how they are coping with the loss of their brother as well.

This poor family is one of the BEST, loving, caring and sweet families I have ever met.
Sammy is an amazing mommy to her four boys. She is a midwifery student and an advocate for Trust Birth.

Her family is having a very rough time being without their little man this holiday season so PLEASE keep them in your prayers!

I can't even imagine the pain they are going through as the sorrow I feel for this beautiful family has completely thrown my off kilter.

I do not have the words to say to help this family through this hard time. I just want them to know that they have me praying for them and a whole group of prayer warriors praying for them!


NaBloPoMo November 2012

No comments: