Monday, November 5, 2012

This Weekend I... #NaBloPoMo



This weekend I...binged on junk food and halloween candy. This was on Saturday since I started my diet/detox Sunday
hwcandy_11
VIA: myscienceproject.org


This weekend I... went to breakfast with my mama. I haven't done that in quite a while. It was nice!


This weekend I... went shopping for ingredients and started the cabbage soup diet!


This weekend I... was sent old pictures from junior high and high school from my friend! I was so geeky!
Oh holy cow! My friend Judy sent me this picture of us back in the highschool days. When I saw this I was wondering who the boys were. Lol I was in my black hair phaseHaha. Brace face
Bwahaha I was soooo stylish in junior high


This weekend I... didn't get enough sleep. BOO. :(


This weekend I... had lunch with my in-laws. My youngest was the only one stationary enough to take pictures of!
Cute Silly Boy


This weekend I... laughed because of a cute/silly/funny conversation between Judah and I
Judah- *talking non stop* Me- "Judah... you talk a LOT" Judah- "it's because I have a lot to share!" *continues talking non stop for a while longer* Me- "Judaaaaaah, you are talking my ears off. Please stop talking. My ears are going to fall off!" Judah- *giggles* ~pause~ "You really think your ears are going to fall off?" *wiggles his ears and says "Mine won't they are on tight." *wiggles my ear* "your's are on pretty tight too!" *wiggles my earlobe* "this part is loose, but thats because there's no bone in that part."


This weekend I... reunited with an old friend!


What did YOU do this weekend?





NaBloPoMo November 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halloween candy will be the death of me!

Just found you on the Totally Awesome Blog Hop:) I'm happy to be your newest follower!

Come say hi:)
Always
Eliza