Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh posty postyness

The last two days have been uneventful.
I just stayed home, cleaned, read and finished a book, played with my babies and used techniques to calm myself when I feel an anxiety attack come on.
I am supposed to go to the library with my sister this week but she has yet to contact me about it.

I finally got around to editing pictures from the last few days and I will be posting them just not quite yet.

So motherhood is the best, most rewarding job I could ever have, yet it's also very hard.
I am not the best housekeeper in the world. My house is quite messy most of the time, but I have been getting SO much better, in fact I would say the house is now clean more often then it is dirty.
I have always had a hard time prioritizing all the things I want to do and HAVE to do.
But I seem to be doing better after the medications I am on for anxiety. Every morning I wake up, have a drink and just browse the internet and blogs for about an hour, then at 8 I am forced to get off the chair and take my first dose of meds and while I am us, I clean up all the toys, do the dishes from the night before, clean the kitchen. I vacuum, I pick up toys, take the trash and recycling out and so on. You get the point lol.

So my house has been CLEAN and a lot less STRESSFUL lately.

Now I am not embarrassed to have company stop by unannounced because on my messy days the house is not nearly as messy as it used to me. It makes life so much more enjoyable and stress free.

I suppose I will post some pictures now. :)

IMG_4320
Snap (the white one), Spazz (the black one) and Bojangles aka Bo (the little dachshund in the back)

IMG_4315
The dogs waiting for me.

IMG_4192
Sleepy Judah

IMG_4187
Ora likes her donut!

IMG_4181
Cute

IMG_4163
Random photo of me

IMG_4149
We went to Tokyo Joes and she was flirting with a little boy and the table behind us.

IMG_4145
My 4 year old loves eating with chopsticks.

IMG_4141
Hubby and me

IMG_4310
Judah made me put this above his bed. He said "Put it above my bed so I can be brave." His nana gave it to him because they accidentally got locked out of her house and when they got back in she gave it to him and said that he got it for being brave!

IMG_4309
Uncle Jonny holding miss Adalee and Ora admiring her.

IMG_4308
My beautiful niece Adalee. I <3 her

IMG_4303
This is soap made out of goats milk, honey and one other thing I can't remember. My dad bought it for Ora to see if it helps with her eczema.

IMG_4278
On July fourth I was so wanting someone to come cuddle and rock with me but my kids refused. My sister showed up and I took Addie and said "Awww, now I have someone to cuddle with" As soon as I said that my parents cat Jewel hopped up to cuddle as well lol

IMG_4294
Smoke bombs lead to.....

IMG_4297
This.... My son thought it was fun to run around in the smoke.

IMG_4292
IMG_4290
Sisters. My Nieces Rebecca (Becca) and Adalee (Addie, or Addie Rae)

Untitled-1
Beautiful Addie. Forgive the bad background switch it's the first time I've done it.

IMG_4283
Addie

IMG_4281
Sweet Ora Koryn

IMG_4275
Addie

IMG_4208
Running around like wild children waiting for the fireworks to start.

IMG_4204
Judah has the most interesting color eyes.

IMG_4200
She was trying to hide from me as I was attempting to take a picture of her being angry with us. We wouldn't let them go to the play ground because it was too far and too dark

IMG_4222
Collage of some of the pictures I got.

I promise I will eventually post some of my creative work soon!
I just get so busy with stuff.

Hope you enjoyed

3 comments:

Jonny said...

You have been doing an excellent job lately. I am so proud of you and how well you are doing. You are the best wifey ever.

Young Mom said...

wife is being enjoyed when the family are happy being together..

Pauline said...

Very cute pictures, blogs are great! They help us keep all the family in touch :)
Pauline
Scrappinauntie