Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Five Questions




1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
I would much rather be on Extreme Home MakeOver! I almost ALWAYS love the houses they build!

2. Do you have any tattoos?
I have two tattoos. They are on my forearms. They say, Tayte Lee and Angel Moral. These are the names of two babies I lost to miscarriages. I do look forward to getting some "happy" tattoos as well.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
All the time. I tell them about games my sisters and I used to play!

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
Uhhh. I am guilty of speeding up depending on how far I am and if I think I will be able to stop on time. Just the other day Judah said "Mommy, the yellow light means to speed up" :O OOOPS!

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
It really depends on my mood. I would say I go for chocolate more than anything else.

No comments: