Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Long day

Woke up this morning and my husband told me it was going to be a nice day and that I should go to the zoo or something.
So I decided we could go to the zoo, that it would be nice to get out and get some exercise.
Before we went to the zoo we went downtown and had lunch at Choppers, a great salad place!
I love getting to have lunch with my hubby.

I invited my sister to go with me and she did.
We spent 2 1/2 hours walking around the zoo. The kiddos got some cotton candy (can't go to the zoo and not get cotton candy)!

After the zoo we went to the library.
I checked out a bunch of books and a DVD for the kids to watch.

Both kids got hurt at the library today. Ora fell off a chair and hit her mouth or nose on the corner of the table (can't tell because she first said it was her nose that hurt then said it was her lip). Thank the Lord for rubber edged tables because it would have been ugly. Luckily there was no bleeding or bruising. If I hadn't seen the fall myself I wouldn't believe she had fallen at all.

On the way out to the car my poor boy somehow fell and hurt his knees and was crying.
It was definitely time for them to just get home and relax. They aren't used to such busy days since we've been stuck inside the past few weeks from crappy weather.


All in all it was good to get out, and I know the kids had fun despite their accidents.

Here is my SOOC for Good to WOW:
sooc
I personally don't think roses are THAT romantic, but they are pretty and do represent love!

Visit Jill's Blog to join in on the fun!



SOOC for Touch Up Tuesday
sooc1


Camera Raw Edit:
rawedit2


Photoshop Edit:
010




Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama








P.S. Tomorrow I will post pictures from the zoo trip :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the final edit! xo