Sunday, February 27, 2011

My son makes me laugh

Last night we had my SUPER belated birthday dinner with my inlaws.
It was Ethiopian food from a restaurant that used to be called Axum.
We went in and everything looked upgraded and nicer.
Well we found out it is now under new management.

The food was not nearly as good as it was before.
It was a disappointment and I will not being choosing that for my dinners anymore.


Anyway, on the way home Jonathan decided to sing happy birthday to me again.
I mentioned that they already sang to me on my birthday, but he insisted.

After the singing Judah said "Open your present mom!"
Me: "I don't have a present bud"
Judah: "No, mom, open your present".
I turned around and he had his hands out as if he was holding a gift so I grabbed the imaginary gift, open it and say "Thank you buddy, thats the BEST present EVER!"
Judah says "It's a pregnancy test!".


HAHAHAHAHA. lol.

He said this because on my real birthday my dad and my husband thought it would be funny to get me a pregnancy test for a gag gift.
It was a funny gag gift seeing as I used take tons of tests all the time lol.

Anyway after that I sang a silly version of happy birthday

"Happy Birthday to you
You live in a zoo,
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too"

Judah got a kick out of it saying it was funny.
He then decided to make up his own version,

"Happy birthday to you
I put a smiley face on your face
and you were smiling
Because I put a smiley face on your face".

Or something to that extent lol.


My boy makes me so happy.

My girl does too as she kept copying her brother and trying to give me "gifts".


My children can make me smile and laugh no matter what mood I am in.


Pictures from:
161

042

041

033

016

170

165

158

153

146

143

137

131

120

104

100

091

084

075

072

065

056

054

053

052






So I got this vintage sewing pattern for FREE, but it's missing the instructions for the cute outfit I wanted to make for Ari when he's born.

I just don't know what to do. I am not NEARLY good enough to just pick it up and wing it. :(

2 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

What a sweet and silly boy! LOVE the photos, especially the lady bug capture. Amazing!

Nicole said...

Wow! Awesome, awesome shots; Every single one of them!