Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shoot and Edit: Hearts Pt. 2 & Embrace the Camera

Here is my SOOC again:
sooc

Here is my edit:
touchup
What I did:
cloned out the bit of blue from the bottom left hand corner
ran CoffeeShop back drop fix. (Had to do it several times)
hand painted the grey parts left over black.
sharpened the heart
That is it. Very simple edit this time :)




IMG_5785
(Not a new picture, but shes so cute) Last week was a picture of my son Judah and I. This week is a picture of my daughter Ora and I!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm a sucker for any photo that has baby faces. Oh and that crocheted heart is lovely! Knitted? Whatever. Still cute.

Unknown said...

mine are all SOOT today (except for a couple "crop out the junk on the kitchen floor" shots)

You did a great job!!!