Monday, April 11, 2011

Get to know me!

I have seen a bunch of the blogs I follow doing this or things very similar.

So if you want to ask me any questions feel free to and I will answer them when I get them!

You can either just comment here with your question, or you can email me at mum.n.wife.to.jdt@gmail.com



Parents floor looks and smells NICE!
I'm loving the look of my parents refinished floor even though there are very deep stains that are impossible to remove. It's original flooring from when it was built in 1952!

My parents bought this house in 1983! Been living there for a LONG time. I grew up in that house since I was born until I moved in with my husband.

Many many memories

1 comment:

Tania said...

I have a theory that impossible-to-remove stains that have been there since forever are absolutely meant to stay! Gorgeous floor.