Thursday, April 14, 2011

I finally finished it!

So I have been working on this for a few days. It was so fun and I can't WAIT to put it up on etsy!

This is my very first etsy item. Now that it's finished I want to start up my etsy store tomorrow when the hubs gets paid!

Tell me, what do you think?

Front of apron. First finished etsy item.

Back of apron tied. First finished etsy item!

With buttons instead of tied

Which do you like better? I know its hard to tell with one picture of it on a person and one on a hanger, but I can't tell which is better so I definitely need some input :)

These are just camera phone pics. I will be taking photos with my Canon possibly later today with my beautiful niece as my model.



Linking up with:

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I feel you should button it. The tie around the neck looks bulky. But what a cute little apron! I loved wearing aprons when I was little.

mommatojoa said...

Jamie. I was thinking the same :)
Thanks for the input! :)

Moments and Impressions said...

Love it... and the button would make it super awesome. You could even put a button on the pocket too... just to tie them together.