Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beauty

I have been struggling with self image since having my second baby.
After having my first baby, I lost all my weight within two weeks.
After my daughter it stuck around until I joined weight watchers.
Now... now I am a whopping 220lbs.

I feel fat and ugly.
I feel lazy and tired.

I need to loose weight, but I not just because I want to look better.
I need to do it to feel better, be healthy and do it for my children.

I also need to remember though, that God loves me no matter what I look like.
He made me perfect.

I love this song and could listen to it forever.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

awww cheer up!

sounds like you just need some motivation! you should join up with all us girls doing the 30 day shred! it's really great motivation!!!

but really, don't be hard on yourself you just had a baby!!!

mommatojoa said...

I know. I just want to be healthy for my kids. I am so tired all the time and I know it's because of being overweight and eating junk foods.

Thank you for the encouragement!

Anonymous said...

Weight is just a number. focusing on how you actually physically and emotionally feel on a day to day basis is a much easier task to tackle. Eating a little bit healthier each day and trying to go on as many walks as possible with your little ones is a great place to start. Love yourself up as much as possible, because the more you love you the better you're going to take care of yourself instinctively.

Keep smilin' mama! :) You are loved.