Monday, June 13, 2011

Walk

Yesterday I decided on a whim to just go on a walk with Ari.
We talked... or I talked while holding him, just telling him about the trees and cars and pool and so on.
I know he doesn't understand any of the things I was talking about but I really felt more connected with him afterwards.

It's been hard to connect/bond with him as well as I did with the other two kidlets and I think it's because I am not able to breastfeed and what not.

I don't love him less, I just have a harder time bonding, but we are working on it and I am enjoying him.

This was probably my favorite walk ever. Just me and my baby.
Love.

2 comments:

TIFFANY said...

My second daughter stayed in the hospital for 10 days (7 of those in the NICU). I found it harder to bond with her in the beginning than my others. It will get better. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful mother hood moment