Wednesday, February 29, 2012

11 Random Things

I have been seeing this around and I am never going to be tagged so I am going to go ahead and use one I found on a blog that didn't do any tagging so I am going to answer her questions.
You can check out sarahndipities here: http://sarahndipities.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-random-things.html


So I am going to do the 11 random things I have seen around and then answer her questions.

THERE ARE 5 RULES:
1. post these rules.
2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them. (except I will not tag anyone lol)
5. go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.

5

-I was always considered to be underweight growing up. Then I had kids and now I am overweight. It's depressing and I am working on it.

-I have actually been pregnant 5 times. I miscarried my first two babies.

-I have a bad habit of picking, pinching and plucking.

-I go through phases of things I enjoy. For several months it will be crocheting/knitting, then the next couple months it will be photography, then reading etc etc

-I HATE cooking. I rarely cook. I cook maybe once a year. If that.

-I love blogging but never feel like I have anything anyone wants to read, but I need to get into the habit of blogging more and not caring what people think.

-My husband and I are thinking about possibly relocating to Portland Oregon. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am just scared to leave my family but excited to start a new adventure.

-I can not keep a secret from my husband. He knows everything.

-My best friends are my sisters. I love them dearly and miss them when I don't see them often.

-My nephews and nieces are like my own children. I love them to death

-I am DONE having kids. My mom always told me that when she was having kids she just KNEW when she was done. I was always confused by this, but after having my Ari I just knew I was done with having kids.

On to the questions
1. What is the scariest thing you've ever done?

The scariest thing I have done would be trying to deliver a 10 lb 13 oz baby naturally. I got stuck at 9 cm and baby wouldn't descend. It was scary for me and my husband because I probably would have died had I not had a c-section.


2. If you could be a character on a TV show, which show would you be on?

I would be on Dexter. I would love to work with that man. He's cute.


3. What are your three favorite colors of fingernail polish?

Purple, blue and pink


4. Who are your celebrity crushes?

Chris Young and Luke Bryan


5. What are you really, really good at?

Crocheting.


6. A place you'd like to live?

Portland actually sounds fun.


7. What do you really wish your name was?

I love my name. I wouldn't trade it for any other name. My name now just rolls off the tongue and is just pretty. Carolina Leigh. Say it, it's a nice name huh?


8. The silliest mistake you've ever made?

Silliest... hmmm. Posting on a site that I was 25 truly thinking I was. Turns out I am 26 LOL.


9. If you could be any type of (real or imagined) animal, what would you be, and why?

Tiger. Because they are the most gorgeous animals EVER! I would like to be gorgeous.


10. What part of yourself do you like the most?

I like my smile. I think I have nice teeth :)


11. What is your most absolutely favorite thing to eat?

Bread. I love all kinds of bread and bagels and anything full of carbs! Its bad!

No comments: