Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Walking Dead- Wordless Wednesday with Words

The other night my sister Kathi told us about Walking Dead night at Copper Kettle Brewery.
I decided to go. I don't usually go out at night time but it sounded fun and I missed my little sister so we went.

My friend Kali babysat for us and we went out to the brewery.
When we got there it was so dead. I am actually glad it wasn't packed. It was a small group of people most of the people there were people I knew as well. I have a bit of social anxiety so it was nice knowing almost everyone there.

Anyway. It was a nice relaxing night. Everyone had a couple beers and watched the newest episode of Walking Dead.

Here are pictures of that night.

5
Myself, Dylan and Jonathan
4
Mike, myself, Dylan and Jonathan.
3
Mike and my little sister Kathi. Clayton in the background with the hat on.
2
Dylan and Jonny
1
And mike.

All in all it was fun and I hope to do it again.

No comments: