Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

I haven't done this in a long time and I have since had my nice SLR camera break so I am now using just a point and shoot so the pictures aren't as nice.

Also I did another Day in the Life yesterday so keep an eye out for that! :)

1. Routine
routine
I have to take my meds every night!

Music
music

Technology
tech

Show me your style
style
This winter I ended up receiving a pair of fingerless gloves for Christmas and then I started making them SO fun and cute!

Mismatched
mismatched
One square button amid a bunch of circle ones!


10 comments:

Andee said...

I really like your button shot. Very creative.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Love the button shot!

Unknown said...

Nice shots this week. Your music shot looks great.. love the angle..

Lori @ Photograph Life said...

love the composition on the piano keys!

Anonymous said...

I really like your piano keys and button shots. I'm also really jealous of you being able to make those cute gloves. :)

tiarastantrums said...

I adore fingerless gloves!!

georgia b. said...

love the buttons and the piano keys! and how adorable is your blog name??

Reds said...

Another vote for the button and piano shots! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Great processing on routine.

kelly said...

Love the buttons shot.


Kelly