Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

I haven't done this in a long time and I have since had my nice SLR camera break so I am now using just a point and shoot so the pictures aren't as nice.

Also I did another Day in the Life yesterday so keep an eye out for that! :)

1. Routine
routine
I have to take my meds every night!

Music
music

Technology
tech

Show me your style
style
This winter I ended up receiving a pair of fingerless gloves for Christmas and then I started making them SO fun and cute!

Mismatched
mismatched
One square button amid a bunch of circle ones!


10 comments:

Andee said...

I really like your button shot. Very creative.

kbreints said...

Love the button shot!

Linda R said...

Nice shots this week. Your music shot looks great.. love the angle..

Lori @ Photograph Life said...

love the composition on the piano keys!

becomingmyideal said...

I really like your piano keys and button shots. I'm also really jealous of you being able to make those cute gloves. :)

tiarastantrums said...

I adore fingerless gloves!!

georgia b. said...

love the buttons and the piano keys! and how adorable is your blog name??

Reds said...

Another vote for the button and piano shots! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Great processing on routine.

kelly said...

Love the buttons shot.


Kelly