Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day In The Life 03/03/2012

I had a good day yesterday.
Check it out!

1
Wake up. Well I was awake for a bit earlier and my husband left with the two oldest kiddos.


2
3
Change a diaper and play with my baby boy!.

4
My oldest drew this for me! He's so artistic!

5
Try and figure out my husband is.

6
Take the opportunity to watch some walking dead! I wanted to catch up.

7
8
Hubby brought me some breakfast.

9
Son needed to do his chore of vacuuming!

10
Then he got to play PBS kids!

11
Kicked the kids off to check my blog

12
13
Did some dishes by hand because our hot water heater died.

14
Checked the mail

16
17
18
Mom picked me up and took me out to eat. I love my mom

19
Went to office max after and got a few thing.

20
Then we went to Walmart and got a few things.

21
My mom dropped me off at my in-laws where my husband was having a sour beer tasting.

22
The most spoiled cat you will EVER meet. lol

23
I work on Zentangling an ATC!

24
Yummy treats for the beer tasting.

25
Tried to keep baby out of the way with a book it distracted him for maybe .2 seconds

27
28
Then he came to say hi to me lol.

29
30
Judah was telling scary stories! :)

31
I loved on my baby boy!

32
33
Playing with daddy.

34
Everyone arrives for the tasting!

35
Judah shows me his shell collection.

36
Eating shots are the best haha!

37
Kids watch Superbook.

38
Take the little girl potty.

39
Watched more The Walking Dead. Can't watch with kids around so I sneak away when I can


40
My boy comes upstairs so I turn off The Walking Dead

41
And watch some How It's Made since Judah likes learning about that stuff.

42
Daddy brings baby up to me to watch and he falls asleep.

43
Boy complains of feeling sick and he was warm. He wanted me to come lay with him.

44
Girlie decides to show me her bear.

45
She's cute :)

46
I sit with Judah until he falls asleep.

47
Get the baby a bottle since he's cranky.

48
Watch some more Walking Dead

49
Little men fighting in the window lol.

50
Cuddle with my Ora.

51
Don't get pictures of my little sister. Stinker.

52
Big eyes.

54
Ora pouting.

55
56
57
We come home after driving one of our friends home. Both the older kiddos are zonked and of course baby is wide awake.

58
I finish the first season of The Walking Dead.

59
This is actually babies second bottle. Silly man.

60
He didn't want to sleep but I did. So I put him down and went to bed

And that was my Saturday!

No comments: