Sunday, November 25, 2012

Balloon Release #NaBloPoMo

Today was little Brams balloon release and funeral.
His parents are so strong and amazing.
I wish I could just take the pain away!

The most I can do is to continue to pray for peace in this time of mourning!

When all the balloons were let go of, they formed a heart for a brief moment, I do not think it was a coincidence either.

heart
So glad someone caught this beautiful photo!

I also recorded the family letting go of their balloons first.
They were sent up at exactly 11:07.
When Bram was born there was actually a bit of a mix up.
Some people said he was born at 11:06 and some say 11:08.
Last Saturday when the tragic accident happened Bram was born into Heaven at 11:07!

Such a wonderful family. They are some of the most LOVING families I have ever met.
They want everyone to love fearlessly like little Bram did.



NaBloPoMo November 2012

No comments: