Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fun day #NaBloPoMo

Today we had a fun day.
Judah, Ora and myself went to my parents house!
We had so much fun making Salt Dough Ornaments and playing with the scraps :)

I got each of the kids hand prints, our cats paw prints, all the dogs (-1) over at my parents and other little random ones!

I did not take pictures of them yet because they are not complete!

I still need to seal them and have the kiddos paint them.

I am excited to show the end results, but that won't be until next weekend or so when I get the money for paint and sealant.

Here are a few pictures I took today!

My big boy. He is growing way too fast!

Gorgeous girl!

So adorable:)


I have some pictures from Bram's memorial service but I am going to ask for permission to post all of them.
Continue to keep this family in your prayers!

Oh and also, I am going to start my first class tomorrow. I am excited to use my brain again. It's so bored and rusty...

NaBloPoMo November 2012

No comments: