Thursday, November 1, 2012

Writers Workshop and #NaBloPoMo

I am joining in on the #NaBloPoMo
What better way to start than with a Writing Promt from Mama's Losin' It!
I chose the prompt: Your first born child gets to choose where you eat for dinner…what would they pick and why?

Me-"Judah if you could chose where to eat for dinner, what would you choose?"
Judah-"Taco Bell"
Me-"Really?? In the whole world?"
Judah-"Uh huh!"
Me-"Why would you choose that?"
Judah-"Because I... Cause I.... Uhhh Actually I will choose McDonalds."
Me-(chuckle) "Ok, then why would you choose McDonalds?"
Judah-"Because they sell kids meals!"
Me-"Why else would you want to go to McDonalds?"
Judah-"Because they have good stuff."
Me-"What's your favorite food there?"
Judah-"McDoubles."

This actually surprised me, I thought he would have chosen Chuck E Cheese or something.
When we go to McDonals, we pretty much NEVER get kids meals, so it was an interesting reason to pick it.
Well there you have it. My son is simple
I was hoping he would choose someplace cool or I dunno, NOT FAST FOOD!?!?!?

He's a cutie though!
IMG_1884

Mama’s Losin’ ItNaBloPoMo November 2012

No comments: