Saturday, August 14, 2010

Small post

This is just a small post until I can get to writing an actual blog.

Things that happened today....

-Went to the eye doctor. I am getting glasses soon. She also mentioned that my optical nerves are at a 5-5 1/2 when the normal is about a 3. She said it could be a sign of glaucoma and wants to do tests to rule that out because she believes I was just born like this.

-Getting out of the car to go to the eye doctor I twisted wrong or something and hurt my back and have been in pain all day.

-Went to Weight Watchers to find I lost another 2 lbs and making it a total of 23.8 lbs lost total!!! That was great!

-Husband had to drop off a comp to someone he works with.

-Then went swimming with our friend Trickey. I was going to take pictures but I hurt too much and felt better relaxing in the pool.

-We stopped by the store to get dinner stuff and then my parents came over and ate with us and we had a great night.

Busy day!

But I am off to sleep the pain away.

Goodnight all

2 comments:

Alexandra and Julia said...

Oh, I hope your pain went away by now and you are feeling better.

Treehugger_31 said...

Ouch! I hope you are feeling better. Congrats on the weight loss! I wish I had the will power to lose!