Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shoot and Edit: Good Morning

This is a new challenge for me! I am excited to do these now though!

This weeks challenge is to take a picture with the theme of something that says “Good-morning” to you.

Mine are my nice warm funky Pig slippers my hubby got me for Christmas!
I will post my edit on Thursday :)

SOOC


If you want to join, follow me to FNA Photography!

If anyone could please help me properly link to the site with her button it would be very appreciated! I have no clue what I am doing wrong and I am going to go insane!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Piggy slippers!! :D Those are cute. :)

As far as the button - I just saved it as a picture, then uploaded it to my blog. I put her link in another place, so I didn't link the picture... but that would be doable if you wanted. :)

Unknown said...

oh i have to show these to our daughter jordan who LOVES everything pigs! :-) what a fun photo!!! great present too!

blessings,
jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ahh, the piggies are frowning :( but definitely great slippers :)

Mrs Missy said...

Love the piggies! Too cute!

mommatojoa said...

Thank you all! I love piggies too! I always have and I guess thats why my hubby got me these lol!