Sunday, May 6, 2012

Long time, no post

It's been entirely too long since I have posted anything on my blog. So in 4 short days my baby will be 1!! I can't believe it has been a year already. Then in 20 days my oldest baby will be 6! And have a 1st grader! I can't believe how fast time flies. Judah had his first school performance. It was ADORABLE! I was so excited to see my little man in his first performance. He did WONDERFUL. Judah had two lines: "A Turkey is a funny bird" and "We can count to 100 in many ways" He remembered his lines! It was sweet. I am in love with instagram btw! I post lots of pictures on it. Follow me the names carolinaterbush. Also I can't figure out how to post photos from instagram on my blog. I have my pictures uploading to copygram but when I try the <*img src="URL"*> with any picture on the internet it doesn't work. Anyone else have/had this problem and know how to correct it? Help would be awesome! I will post pictures later. I promise I just wanted to give a small update!

No comments: